Sapphire toolset now offered as eight individual Sapphire Units.
Designed for individual artists, editors, and compositors, Sapphire Units break down the most popular filters into essential categories, allowing for greater pricing flexibility.
There are eight different units available:
- Adjust – All the basic tools needed for advanced colour correction.
- Blur + Sharpen – Create fast and realistic in-camera blurs and defocus along with host of tools for sharpening images.
- Distort – Create powerful lens distortion effects, in-camera shake effects & chromatic aberrations.
- Lighting – Flawlessly simulate natural and synthetic lights.
- Render – Enhance your work with textures, gradients, cloud, sky, and lightning effects.
- Stylize – Build colour grades, damage looks, and other high-quality video treatments.
- Time – Slow down or speed up time with the Sapphire Optical Flow Retimer and a whole host of other time-based effects.
- Transitions – The industry’s best transitions with countless presets.
For a comprehensive overview of each individual Sapphire Unit, visit here.